Epilepsy Support Groups and Epilepsy Resource Center
- Epilepsy Services of SW Florida (Sarasota) - Monthly support group meetings are temporarily postponed due to the corona virus (COVID-19). For more information, please contact Barbara Coleman, Community Outreach Coordinator at (941) 953-5988 or by email email@example.com
Epilepsy Support Group Speaker- March 4, 2020
Bonni Rose London, MS, RDN, LDN; Nutritionist & Dietician
Ketogenic diet and diet therapies for epilepsy
Bonni has provided nutritional services as an accredited, registered and licensed dietician since 1999. She has earned her MS in Clinical Nutrition from New York University. She has been in practice for 9 years.
Bonni will be talking about the Ketogenic Diet and how those with epilepsy can benefit from this type of diet.
Her passion is to educate and empower people to take care of themselves with better decisions about diet and lifestyle.
Meeting time is 6:00 pm-7:30 pm at the Senior Friendship Center, Rubin Center for Healthy Aging, 1920 Brother Geenen Way, Sarasota, Florida 34236.
Refreshments served! Please RSVP to Barbara Coleman, at (941) 953-5988 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Josh Provides Epilepsy Support Group (Sarasota) - ALL MEETINGS TEMPORARILY POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19). Monthly meetings were held the first Tuesday of each month from 6:30 to 8:00pm at Perkins Restaurant located at Fruitville Road and Cattlemen in Sarasota. A different location is planned during the coming months. Contact: Sandi Chapnick, email@example.com or call 800-706-2740.
- Southwest Florida Epilepsy Support Group (Naples) – Monthly Support Group meetings are postponed due to the corona virus (COVID-19).
- Please call Dan Rosenfeld for more information. Support Group meetings were held the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7PM in the Greater Naples YMCA, 5450 YMCA Road, #100, Naples, FL 34109 (Large Volpe Conference Room). For more information, contact Dan Rosenfeld 239-348-5155 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Epilepsy Resource Center - Located in the Greater Naples YMCA 5450 YMCA Road, Naples, FL 34109